Conveniently manage your money from your desktop, tablet, or on-the-go right from your mobile phone.
• Check balances
• Transfer funds and make loan payments
• Pay bills anytime, anywhere
• Make check deposits (using Mobile App)
• Enroll in and view eStatements
• Account alerts and notifications
• Card controls
• Find Branches and ATMs
Access your Pyramid accounts 24/7 over the phone or by text messaging. Check balances, transfer between accounts, check history, make loan payments, and confirm deposits and withdrawals, all using natural language.
Give JOY a call at (520) 775-0928.
SHARED BRANCH & ATM LOCATORS
CO-OP SHARED BRANCH & ATM NETWORK
CO-OP’s nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ Shared Branches means you have more direct, surcharge-free access to your money than most traditional bank customers do.
ALLPOINT ATM NETWORK
Allpoint offers Pyramid members surcharge-free access at over 55,000 ATMs worldwide. Allpoint ATMs are conveniently located in places you often go like Walgreens, CVS, Target, Safeway, Fry’s and more.
Explore our financial wellness resources offering tips and tools to support you along your financial journey.
In-School Financial Literacy
Pyramid sponsors the Banzai program at 11 schools in the Vail School District. This relevant, real-world program aligns with Arizona State Standards and allows students to walk through a series of life situations that reflect the realities of personal finance. Workbooks are provided free of charge to local teachers who participate in the program. Lesson plans and online assessment tools make the program easy to manage and teacher-friendly.
- If you are a teacher or administrator who is looking to incorporate financial literacy into your curriculum, this provides everything you need – and it could be free to you courtesy of Pyramid Federal Credit Union!
- We have partnered with Banzai, an award-winning financial literacy program used by over 30,000 teachers nationwide, including over 31 teachers in the Vail School District.
- Banzai helps students learn by doing. There are courses for both teens and pre-teens. It’s quick and easy for teachers to set-up and run, and adapts to their schedule. A dedicated portal allows teachers to monitor progress and grade an entire class in an instant.
Explore Banzai Direct, too. Connect to our online library as well as interactive real-world scenarios to help you up your money management game.
- Learn real-world financial concepts with an award-winning program accessible anytime from any device.
- These interactive programs teach budgeting, savings and other critical money management concepts.
- These programs are perfect for parents looking to introduce pre-teens to money management basics, young adults looking to begin building a good financial knowledge base or anyone looking for a good introduction to some important financial fundamentals.
- Simply create a user ID and password (there is no cost), select a course and begin working through the program. You can progress at your convenience and try multiple courses.
- Enjoy an extensive library of brief, helpful financial topics.