Pyramid is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative founded on the principle of People Helping People.
The people who own Pyramid are the people who make deposits, take out loans, and keep their savings safe and secure at Pyramid. That’s YOU! You are more than a member, you are an owner! You have an equal vote in electing our leaders, and you benefit equally from our success. Our goal is to maximize the service and value for our member-owners, while building and maintaining the strength of the Credit Union to serve future generations.
Since 1929, our member-owners have chosen Pyramid to meet their financial needs. We’re people helping people like you achieve success throughout your financial journey.
Helping Members Improve Their Financial Lives
To be known as the Credit Union that cares about our members’ financial well-being and about our community
• We will employ good business practices to ensure the financial strength of the credit union
• We will treat everyone with dignity and respect
• We will promote the value of the credit union as a cooperative and encourage participation
• We will promote an environment of teamwork among all staff members
• We will be positive and forward-thinking and work to improve everything we do
Pyramid members elect a Board of Directors to ensure that members’ assets are safeguarded and their needs are being met in terms of products and services. These elected members volunteer their time and service to establish plans and priorities for management and staff to follow to ensure sound financial management.