Your money stays local, helping build a stronger community. If you live, work, or worship in Pima County, you and your family members can join Pyramid. A $5 deposit to open a savings account begins your lifetime membership. Not only will you get some of the best financial services—from low-cost loans to free checking, you’ll also benefit from member perks and discounts:
• No-surcharge ATMs & Shared Branches across town and around the world
• Free 24/7 account access through Online & Mobile Banking
• Refer-A-Friend cash incentives
• Car Buying Services: AutoSMART │ AAA │ Carvana │ Enterprise Car Sales
• TruStage Insurance: Exclusive member discounts on Auto, Home & Life
• Love My Credit Union discounts and rewards
• Get Away Today vacation and theme park discounts
• Free Notary Services
• Munday Curd Scholarship for high school seniors
• Lifelong membership for you and your family
FEEL CONFIDENT YOUR MONEY IS SAFE WITH US!
Your savings at Pyramid Federal Credit Union are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. Learn more about the NCUA Share Insurance.
NEW ACCOUNTS & THE USA PATRIOT ACT
On September 11, 2001, America was changed forever. In an effort to help protect our country, the USA Patriot Act was signed into law. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see and copy your driver's license or other identifying documents. We're proud to support all efforts to maintain the security of our members and our country.
THE 7 CREDIT UNION COOPERATIVE PRINCIPLES
1. Voluntary and Open Membership
No matter what your financial situation looks like, the door is open, without gender, social, racial, political or religious discrimination.
2. Democratic Member Control
You help call the shots by electing a board of directors. One member equals one vote. This is local democracy in action.
3. Member Economic Participation
Better rates, lower fees and services that benefit the entire credit union. The more that members participate, the more there is to go around.
4. Autonomy and Independence
As a financial cooperative, your credit union is controlled by real members like you, instead of outside shareholders.
5. Education, Training and Information
Access to financial literacy tools and resources. Credit unions believe that education contributes to personal growth.
6. Cooperation among Cooperatives
Your credit union strengthens the cooperative movement by partnering with organizations that share the same important values.
7. Concern for Community
Knowing that your day-to-day banking translates into benefits for charities, local businesses and the entire community.
THE CREDIT UNION ADVANTAGE
"Why should I become a member of Pyramid Federal Credit Union?"
That's a fair question. With so many options out there today, trying to decide what financial institution is right for you can be a challenge. They all offer checking accounts. They all offer loans and they all say they provide great service. Here are some advantages to joining Pyramid Federal Credit Union:
- We are a local organization, rooted in the Tucson community. Account and loan decisions are made right here in Tucson by employees who will listen to you and know who you are.
- We are YOU. Pyramid FCU is a member owned organization. Our President and CEO, Ray Lancaster, reports directly to the credit union's Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is made up of a diverse group of members elected by vote of the credit union members.
- Pyramid FCU is a not for profit organization. Any income earned by the credit union in excess of expenses is returned to members in the form of dividends and low loan rates or set aside to help the credit union remain financially strong.
- Our staff are always looking out for the best interest of our members. We don't look for ways to sell you into something that won't benefit you. We always work to help you improve your financial life.
- We look for ways to approve loans, not for ways to deny them. We risk-price loans, and have products designed to serve members in a wide range of credit situations.
- We are a socially responsible organization. Our employees volunteer hundreds of hours a year at community events and organizations.
- Si lo prefiere, nos encantamos servirle en español.
Stop by or call today and let Pyramid Federal Credit Union help you Improve your financial life!