Refer a family member, friend or colleague to Pyramid Federal Credit Union as a New member and each of you get $25.*
How it works:
You recommend your adult friend(18yrs+) to join Pyramid Federal Credit Union and tell them to be sure to ask for the Referral Bonus when they open their checking account. Our staff will qualify your friend in a couple ways and ask for your name (so you can get the bonus). The $25 bonus will be posted into both accounts right away, be available after 90 days, and is earned after 12 months have elapsed.
- Your friend MUST ask for the referral bonus when the account is being opened (this can't be done after the fact)
- Your friend must be eligible for membership (generally that means they live, work or worship in Pima County, AZ)
- Your friend is at least 18 years old
- Your friend opens a New account with savings, checking and round-up
- Your friend is New to Pyramid Federal Credit Union (joint signers on youth accounts ARE eligible if they have no other account relationship)